Your Life, Your Plan: Get it Done in Five Easy Steps
What’s Inside Getting Started
- Why it’s important to get started planning now.
- Short quiz to see if it’s time to create or update your estate plan.
- What celebrity deaths can teach us.
- Goal sheet with personal and financial goal examples.
- Four estate planning documents you should prepare.
- Suggestions for how to choose the right person for financial and health care powers of attorney.
What You’ll Learn from the SeriesGetting Started is part one of the five-part Your Life, Your Plan estate planning course. The series includes worksheets, checklists, tips and recommendations that walk you through the planning process with periodic opportunities to test your knowledge.
Here is a sampling of the useful information you’ll receive:
- A checklist to determine if it’s time to create or update your plan
- Tips for choosing your executor
- An estate planner interview checklist
- Guidance for creating your digital estate plan
- Strategies for helping a loved one with special needs
- Recommendations for communicating your wishes and your values
- And much more
Choose the information you would like to receive: