We will be in touch with you soon to discuss the best gift annuity for your situation.
We are grateful to you for letting us know you have included a gift to City of Hope in your will or by beneficiary designation.
Your dedication helps ensure that City of Hope’s innovative research and compassionate patient care will continue until the day cures for cancer, diabetes and other serious diseases are found.
We will be in touch with you soon to welcome you to our Legacy of Hope Society, our way of recognizing your profound contribution to City of Hope’s future.
In the meantime, here is information about the importance of sharing your wishes:
- Sharing Your Wishes is a list of five good reasons to provide additional details about your gift. Sharing details about your gift with us is the best way to ensure that your wishes are honored.
- The online Gift Notification Form is one way you can provide details about the gift you have completed for City of Hope. In addition, you may share a copy of the portion of your will, trust or beneficiary form that pertains to your gift to City of Hope.
Create your own
planning information packet.
- Receive annual income for as long as you live, at an attractive rate.
- Realize a higher payment rate when you defer the start of your payments.
- Enjoy extra tax savings, in addition to the income tax charitable deduction, when you use stock to fund your gift annuity.
- Provide financial support for a loved one with a gift annuity to benefit two people.